Tuesday 30 May 2017

Martina's diary

Diary
I want to thank all Lithuanian teachers and students who made me enjoy this beautiful experience.
I thank especially my hosting friend and her family for the warming welcome and for the help when I needed it.
I really liked Lithuania places, people and their organization.
The school is like the one everyone would!
They were always on time, no delays. The building is very big and you have the possibility of choosing lots of lessons that I haven’t in my school. For example the theatre.
I really enjoyed the school presentation where students showed their abilities of dancing, singing and acting.
My favorite day has been on Thursday when we’ve been to Trakay to visit the duke ‘s castle.
It was incredible. There was so much snow and we weren’t used to have it. I had a very good time with guys.
They were all nice and I liked them so much.
Thanks of all.
Poka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment